女 110000 110100
Do you know what’s so hard about being too strong? Nobody might care to ask if you are OK.你知道太过坚强的后果是什么吗?是没人会关心地问你一句“你还好吗”。
Because of you , so i madness .因为有你,所以我疯狂。
you are my everyday我想你最初的容貌
You regard him as a lover, and he take you as a practice lover.你当他是恋爱对象,他当你是练爱对象。
Do you know what’s so hard about being too strong? Nobody might care to ask if you are OK.你知道太过坚强的后果是什么吗?是没人会关心地问你一句“你还好吗”。
Since we can not be together, why the fate of the encounter.既然不能在一起,命运为什么安排相遇。
It is the most tortured by the cold and the heat, and it hurts the most.忽冷忽热最折磨,反反复复最伤人。
This is I left countless journey countless sad, sad.这是我走了无数次的旅途,难过了无数次的难过。
I planned to say all these terrible things to you, but in the end, I just want to tell you I miss you.我本打算对你倾诉所有糟糕的事,但到最后,我只想告诉你我想你。
Why are you upset? He's not yours.你难过什么,他本来就不是你的。
Young as accumulation and dispersion is not you and me.青涩不及当初,聚散不由你我。